I am a professional speaker and published author who has focused for the past 20 years on people in the workplace, specifically at the juncture where where time, talent and technology intersect.
This has led me to become something of an expert in time management, productivity, collaboration and the integration of new technologies into the working environment. My ongoing work with some of the world’s most well known high-tech and consulting firms guarantees my information is topical, practical and leading edge.
Topics I discuss:
- Time Management
- Project Management
- Career Management: Becoming Unemployment-Proof
- What the Slow Movement Can Teach Us About Productivity and Life Balance
- BitCoin and the BlockChain
- Apps, Beacons and New Technologies for Your Industry
These topics may seem diverse, but they all revolve around people and technology in the business space. My talent is in being able to culturally translate – making it easier to understand the terms, technologies and techniques that people need to know in order to:
- Sell more
- Get more done
- Hire and retain the best people
- Maintain a successful career path
- Stay relevant and competitive
This is real, practical, up-to-date knowledge based on over two decades of full-time work in the field.
I am often hired as an opening or closing act for conventions, retreats and professional development events, as well as breakfast and lunchtime keynotes. My combination of practical knowledge, extensive experience, storytelling, humor and pragmatism will give your staff or customers a great sense of learning, value, relief and enjoyment.
- If you are an event planner, please click here to go to my Speaker’s page.
- If you are a journalist or in broadcast media, please click here to go to my Media page.
Books I Have Written
Check out my books, in paper or digital format, here.