My name is Steve Prentice, and my key talent is in making complex concepts clear and workable, in the place where people and technology meet.
I speak about them and write about them, and make sure my audiences can understand the concept well enough to go back and explain it to their teams and their managers.
I also consult and manage projects, and my team and I do a lot of research. My background is in organizational psychology, journalism and IT. In my 25 years of professional work, not only have I been – and continue to be – a consultant,and project manager, I am also a university business school teacher, professional speaker, media guest, writer, podcast host and producer, and a ghost writer for a wide range of companies from global giants to local startups to individuals who have a book inside them.
- You can read some of my most recent posts on cryptocurrencies and the blockchain at the investor site ValueWalk.com here.
- You can read some of my writing and reporting on cloud technologies at CloudTweaks.com here.
- You can also read my own blogs and interviews here.
- My Speaker page talks about my keynotes, my Books page talks about my books (and yours), and my Voice page talks about my spoken word work.
- The About page lists my past clients and my past media appearances.
- I am also founder and president of The Bristall Group, which delivers corporate soft skills training sessions.
To get in touch, email me directly: email@example.com, or use the contact form below. You can also follow me on Twitter @stevenprentice.